Monday, July 20, 2015

Favorite Pastime ... Thrifting of Course!

If I'm not curled up in my bed watching movies, I'm probably thrifting. The thing I love most about thrifting is that rush you get when you find an amazing piece. Recently I found a retro black romper and I wished I could wear it every single day! It's chic, versatile, and BLACK - enough said. Sorry for this tease, but I will share this romper in a future post. Today I wanted to showcase a few thrift finds that I shared in a lookbook on youtube: [Thrifted // Summer Lookbook 2015].

Wrinkles for texture? Irons are overrated? I would like to apologize again (sorry not sorry), I was too excited to share this post. Therefore, I didn't take the time to iron the pieces after wearing them for my lookbook haha.

Navy Crop Top - basics from a retail store
Colorful Summer Skort - thrifted
Liz Claiborne Crossbody Bag - thrifted 


White Blouse - gift from a friend
B&W palm leaf print skirt - thrifted
Black & Gold Clutch - thrifted

This amazing mural was created by Jeff Soto & Maxx242.

I shared more outfits in the video so check it out: [click here]. Please like & subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my content. 

Until next time, have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment