Monday, July 27, 2015

Black Thrifted Romper

I used to wear more colors, but black clothing came into my life and I can't get enough of it! I have joined the dark side and I will wear black for all seasons. Black is classic and should be part of your color scheme all year around. I thrifted this black romper a few weekends ago and I can't stop wearing it! It's very versatile, therefore I can simply add a coat, change up my shoes, and bam a new look. Check out my recent video [1 Romper 3 Looks].

Black Romper - Thrifted
Cut-Out Shoes - Thrifted























I also created a few looks using Polyvore, to provide more outfit ideas and so you all can purchase these looks if you like them. Plus, Polyvore is basically a girl's dream internet closet.

I want to be a 90s kid:
Outfit 014
This gives off a fall/winter vibe.... because I want summer to end already.
















Outfit 014 by postcardsfromliz 


Night life is life:
Outfit 015


















Outfit 015 by postcardsfromliz





















Until next time, wear black lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment