Friday, May 8, 2015

Real Humans...

Hello,

I just wanted to stop by and drop some thoughts.

















I am getting tired of hearing "real men ..." this and "real women ..." that. I want to put it out there, that I am not going against those popular slogans. I just want to challenge everyone to think from a different perspective.

Yes to no violence, yes to "real men don't hit women". But more strongly YES to no one should hit anyone else. And no to "real women have curves", because in reality some don't. Some women are naturally thin and some do wish they could gain more curves while others don't. Therefore saying "you're so skinny" is offense too, its like saying "you're heavy". I don't want to go in depth with this image topic because I want to discuss it in a later post.

What I'm trying to convey is that we all should thrive for equality for everyone. So let's start with "Real HUMANs treat one another with love and respect".

I will be first to say, I am not perfect and I do make mistakes. However, as I am getting older I want to continue to become a better person. I do this by voicing my opinion and just trying to make a little difference in the lives I encounter. I truly do believe that everyone has the opportunity to change the world in small or big acts. So I want to challenge you to strive to be a better person and to challenge others to do the same. It's easy to make judgments on others, so please take the time to understand one another - love & respect.

Until next time, be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment