Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Forgotten...

Hello,

It's me again, Liz! I hope this on & off again post situation is working for the both of us...


This past weekend, PM and I went exploring a few new places. I don't know why but I am so drawn by abandoned places, it's so trilling and terrifying all at the same time. I honestly find these places so breath-taking and amazing. However, in the back of my head, I always assume there was a crime committed here and the criminal is just hiding out in this run-down barn. And that is when you know you've been watching too many crime shows haha! I am currently binge-watching Criminal Minds, so s/o to any fans!!

I want to encourage you all to unplug yourself and just go explore the world around you! You will be surprised by what you can find around your town. Take a different route to school/work, take time to smell the roses, and make time to enjoy the little things in life.

Until next time, have an adventurous day lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment