Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Outfit Ideas

Hello lovelies,

It blows my mind that this year is coming to an end and a new year is peeking around the corner! Where has the time gone?!

I am still a strong believer in the fact you create your own happiness. Echoing from my 2014 New Year's post, you have to get yourself out there, take that leap of faith, and try new things! Don't wish for dreams to come true, make them come true. So go out there and live a little, lovelies!

I am a big fan of sparkly clothing items, especially for a New Year's look. This might be my tacky taste talking here, but come on it's definitely the right occasion to bust out those gems! So below are a few outfit ideas for any New Years party/ get together.









New Year Outfit Ideas by postcardsfromliz on polyvore.com

Let me know which outfit you would wear/ what you will be wearing this New Year?! I'd love to hear (:

2 comments: