Sunday, December 7, 2014

New Journey - What Am I Doing?

Hello again,

I wanted to share with you all a new journey for me. I started a YouTube channel!! It is exciting and terrifying all at the same time. I wanted to jump for joy for mustering up the courage to finally post a video, even if it's just a short introduction to what to come for the postcardsfromliz YouTube channel. But being super shy it's actually very paralyzing as well, not knowing what to expect and if internet meanies will be, mean. Sigh, whatever. I am doing this for myself, because for many years now I wanted to start a channel just for fun. This is me not letting fear hold me back, so here's to a step forward to living the dream!

Below is my intro video:


Thanks for reading & watching! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment