Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Few Things I Fancy About Fall

Fall might be my favorite season and let me tell you why.

This outfit is consisted of all thrifted items and will be in an upcoming Fall Lookbook.














1. Fall Back, Spring Forward. It's that time of year again where we gain an hour of sleep. Who doesn't love sleep? I feel slightly productive "waking up earlier" even though I am waking up at the same time all year round.

2. Cooler Weather. I enjoy the summer time, but I am a big fan of cool/cold weather. During this time of the year, I can finally start busting out my sweaters. In the near/distant future, I would love to live somewhere that it's usually cold ish all year round.

Changing of Season. I love seeing the leaves change colors.

3. Tết Trung Thu (Moon Festival) is my second favorite Vietnamese holiday after Tết of course. It just brings back many fond memories of my childhood. I get to make mooncakes with my aunt which are super yummy! The night of the festival, my family and I will hang out in our front yard and just stare at the beautiful full moon. 


Let me know what's your favorite season & why?
Until next time, fall back on November 1st ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment