Sunday, August 4, 2013

What's up Pasadena?! (part 001).

The adventures of Monica and Liz!! We headed to the 626 -- Pasadena to go thrifting, sight seeing, and to ended the day at the 626 Night Market.


Cal Tech: All I can say is WOW!













Act thrift store:
In my opinion the thrift store was a descent size, clean, and organized. The prices on clothes and books were pretty cheap, however, I did not find any clothes I liked. It was a bust for me, but again it could be this one day. Act had a lot of furniture, which I thought were a steal. If you guys are interested in getting decent pieces for a really cheap price, definitely check this place out! Glassware, which are one of my favorite things, varies in prices -- some were kind of pricey so I did not pick up any. 








No comments:

Post a Comment