Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear stranger,

Postsecret has always been somewhat a supportive stranger to me. A community of people who have similar dreams, goals, fears, regrets, and experiences. I haven't been on the website for awhile due to the fast-pace life of a college student, I barely even have time to sleep. However, I went on a few days ago and not to my surprise I read a few postcards I could relate to. Then remembered why I treasured this website so much. It's not just a website, its a shared, safe place - where anyone and everyone can let their walls fall & just open up. You find yourself laughing, crying, feeling, and most importantly connecting with strangers you will probably never meet.

So here is the most recent postcard I connected with:
I think this sums up many aspects of my life. I will admit, I am a very indecisive person. 


Other postcards throughout the year:
Since it is Feb. 14th



I do not own any of these photos, they are all postcards sent to 13345 Copper Ridge Rd Germantown, Maryland 20874 .

Also here's an old V. day video.

No comments:

Post a Comment