Tuesday, March 27, 2012

winter lookbook

this is late....

1. floral maxi skirt
dark maxi with small white flowers paired 
with a chucky white knit and taupe wedges.


2. tweed jacket 
Tweed jacket with suede collar detail paired with
blue button-up, burgundy brown leggings, and boat shoes. 


3. the beanie
 gray knit beanie - to keep your head warm(:
over-sized flannel paired with a cozy red cardigan,
black leggings, gray knee-high socks, and combat boots.


4. sweater 
 I love men's sweaters!!
paired with high-waisted denim shorts, black tights,
oatmeal colored socks, and combat boots.


3. dressy
A vintage sweater dress for a special occasion 
paired with black rights and pointed toe brown flats
accessories: faux croc clutch, mint colored pyramid bracelet, 
and cheetah head ring.


6. cardigan
I have loads of cardigans, so I just choose one(:
this cardigan is super warm! & i love the aqua color for winter
paired with a black maxi dress, white scarf and taupe fitas. 




special thanks to my eight year old nephew, Terry<3
 for taking these pictures. hehe he's a sweetheart!





Hi, I'm Liz and I think I'm terribly awkward...
 especially at posing for pictures haha

No comments:

Post a Comment